(b. ca. 1457, Prato, d. 1504, Firenze)
Strozzi Chapel, Santa Maria Novella, Florence
The Chapel of Filippo Strozzi in the S. Maria Novella in Florence is dedicated to the Apostles Philip and James (formerly to St John the Evangelist). The chapel belonged to the Boni family and in 1486 was ceded to Filippo Strozzi the Elder, whose name is connected with the construction of the famous Strozzi Palace.
All the decoration in the chapel are by Filippino Lippi. The fresco representing Abraham is in the vault.