Francesco Camilliani was an Italian sculptor in Florence, a pupil of Baccio Bandinelli. His son, Camillo Camilliani (active 1574-1603) was also a sculptor. In the 1550s Francesco executed a fountain for the Florentine villa of Don Pedro Álvarez de Toledo. This had been sold to the city of Palermo by Pedro's son Luigi di Toledo, to be erected in the newly built Piazza Pretoria in front of the Palazzo Senatorio. It was much praised by Vasari and represented the introduction of Mannerist sculpture to Palermo.