(b. 1654, Venezia, d. 1736, Padova)
Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Venice
The Chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary was destroyed by fire in 1867. The restored chapel was reopened only in 1959. The dado round the sanctuary of the chapel are now decorated with 18th-century low-reliefs partly recomposed after the fire. Giovanni Bonazza's low-relief is part of this decoration.