Exterior view

c. 1708
Hotel de Maisons, Paris

The Hotel de Maisons is also known as Hotel de Soyecourt or Hotel Pozzo di Borgo after its successive owners. It was built by Pierre Lassurance who began the construction in 1706.

The plans of the Hôtel de Maisons-Soyecourt differ from earlier designs as a result of the unusual breadth of the sites. In this case, Lassurance divided the plan in half, positioning the forecourt and corps de logis on one side and service elements on the other.