ARCHITECT, Portuguese
(active around 1530 in Estremadura)

Interior view

c. 1530
Photo
Santa Maria de la Magdalena, Olivienza

This church belonged to the bishop of Ceuta whose residence was in Olivienza. Notable features of the interior are the elegant and sophisticated columns and the curvilinear arch leading to the presbytery.

The photo shows the nave.




© Web Gallery of Art, created by Emil Krén and Daniel Marx.