(active 1563-1587 in Mechelen)
Flemish painter. He was active in Mechelen where he became a member of the painters' guild in 1563. In 1568 he bought half of a house from a painter colleague, Jerome Vaddere, in the Rue Sainte-Catherine. We only know one work by this master, "The Opening Session of the Parliament of Burgundy on 3 January 1474", painted in 1587 (City Hall, Mechelen).