(b. 1652, Dendermonde, d. 1719, Antwerpen)
Flemish sculptor. He was apprenticed to the Guild of St Luke in Antwerp, becoming a master in 1674. He produced numerous works for the churches of Antwerp, including two elegant marble reliefs of Our Lady of the Rosary (1688) for St Paulus and, in collaboration with Henricus-Franciscus Verbrugghen, a superb communion bench (marble, 1695) for St Jacob. It seems likely that between about 1702 and 1709 he worked abroad, possibly in England. Dating from the later part of his career are two carved confessionals (wood, 1711) for the Premonstratensian Abbey of Grimbergen, near Brussels, and the funerary monuments of Abbot C.-F. de Fourneau and Abbot A.-C. de Pallant (both marble, 1714-15; Leuven, St Gertrudis). Both the latter include portrait reliefs of the deceased, of striking realism. Kerricx also executed the high altar for St Gertrudis (marble; destroyed in World War II).