(b. 1587, Genova, d. 1675, Genova)
Italian sculptor. He provided two relief altars for the Certosa of Pavia as well as the highly carved altar of San Siro in the Duomo of Pavia (1652). He also made the carved choir lofts in the cathedral in Genoa (1655) and the Spinola Chapel in the Church of the Gesù (1667) in Genoa.
Between 1630 and 1655 he is active in Pavia, participating in the completion of the sculptural decoration of the Certosa.