(b. ca. 1656, Paris. d. 1729, Varzy)
French sculptor, who is first recorded as working in Girardon's studio. Among other sculptors he too was commissioned for statues in the gardens at Marly and Versailles (and also for the chapel there). He became a member of the Académie royale in 1703 but, with the Académie's permission, retired from Paris in 1717, settling at Auxerre. In his own parish church of Saint-Eusèbe there he executed two angels embracing the tabernacle, probably destroyed at the time of the Revolution. He may well have carried out other local work yet to be certainly identified.