(b. ca. 1380, Felanitx, d. 1456, Napoli)
Spanish architect and sculptor. He arrived in Palma with his father, as a stonemason. From 1416 he works in the Cathedral Basilica of Saint John the Baptist in Perpignan. In Mallorca he collaborated in the cathedral, where he elaborates the Chapter House, the chapel of San Guillermo, and in the sculptural work of the Mirador door. The sculptures of San Pedro and San Pablo are due to him. His best work in the city is the fish market (Lonja de los Mercaderes) which later served as a reference in the realization of the Valencian market.
He was the originator of the Llotja (Exchange) of Palma de Mallorca (built between 1426-46). After completing this work he went to Italy to work on the interior of Castel Nuovo in Naples.