(b. 1700, Mechelen, d. 1754, Mechelen)
Flemish sculptor. He learned his trade in several atelier, one of these was the atelier of the Mechelen artist Boeckstuyns. He also worked under the Antwerp sculptors Vervoort, De Cock and Kerricx. His best works are in the Church of St John in Mechelen, but he enjoyed a reputation in Flanders far outside his native city.