BIANCO, Bartolomeo
(b. ca. 1590, Como, d. 1675, Genova)

Exterior view

Palazzo Rocca, Chiavari

The palace was built between 1629 and 1635 at the behest of the local Marquis Costaguta who commissioned the project to the architect Bartolomeo Bianco. In 1760 the property passed to the Ranieri family, then to the Grimaldi family who enlarged its volumes and to the Pallavicini family.

The palace now houses the Museo Archeologico di Chiavari.