MASTER of the Legend of Saint Ursula (II)
(active 1480-1520 in Cologne)

Ursula with her Parents at the Altar

1492-96
Canvas, 124 x 115 cm
Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne

This painting is the fourth in a cycle of nineteen pictures of the legend of Ursula which today are scattered throughout the museums of Europe. Originally it was in the Stiftkirche of St Severin in Cologne.