(b. 1566, Venezia, d. 1638, Venezia)
Martyrdom of St Christina-
Oil on canvas
Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Venice
The Chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary was destroyed by fire in 1867. The restored chapel was reopened only in 1959. It is now decorated with many 16th-17th-century paintings originated from other Venetian churches and collections. Peranda's painting belongs to this decoration.