(b. 1646, Brussel, d. 1708, Brussel)
Flemish architect and sculptor whose name is attached to the reconstruction of the Grand Place of Brussels. He became master sculptor in 1678. He built the Bellona House in Brussels in 1697 for Prince Eugène of Savoy-Carignan. On the Grand Place the Maison du Roi d'Espagne and the Maison de la Brouette are attributed to him because of the resemblance to the Bellona House.